Adjusted Base Camp Offerings
Base Camp is open for program reservations - following the guidelines below
Updated April 7th
All our programs will follow current Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines for youth programs. When these guidelines change, we will re-evaluate our offerings and restrictions as needed.
For ALL Reservations Starting 4/19/2021
- We will only schedule ONE group in the facility at a time
- Program groups (and any event including youth) cannot exceed 75 participants
- Groups with more than 15 participants will be sub-divided into smaller pods while participating in activities to follow MDH youth program guidelines
- Indoor meetings cannot exceed modified room capacities. Call customer service for more details prior to making your room reservation.
- Full Facility Reservations (Large Events) – per MDH guidelines, our event capacity is 200 people. If your event includes youth, you must follow youth program guidelines (see above).
Weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Unit and small group programming in the Team Building Center is allowed
- Starting on March 1: On site Field Trip programs will be allowed following adjusted group size and safety guidelines
- Starting on April 19: Full Day Leadership Program (Emerging Leaders) will be allowed with an adjusted capacity of 18 participants
- Lock ins are allowed but we will only allow 1 unit/group at a time
- Starting on April 19th: Full Day Leadership Program (emerging Leaders) will be allowed with an adjusted capacity of 18 participants